Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I think it's time i acknowledge Frankie Magazine as a competitor for my (soon to be) publication& a source of media my consumer would frequent!

We both believe in a feel-good-factor! Showing our audience beauitful, poetic imagery and we don't necessarily profile the mainstream (Think: The alternatives and little old ladies!) however there are elements that make my publication differ from Frankie.

First of all I don't feel that my consumer would be interested in toys ornaments, toddler-like-doodles on a page being drawings and cupcakes/ icecreams and sprinkles. My consumer is the niche in that market that has a more simplistic taste and would only make well thought through purchases, taking into consideration; where's it coming from, why is it worthwhile buying and what will happen to it after it's no longer of use to me- Taking into consideration every step of the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment